In this episode of Voices of Energy, ALLY Energy Founder and CEO Katie Mehnert sits down with Stance Capital CEO Bill Davis to talk about
ALLY COUNCIL CENTRAL
Your corporate membership includes:
- Includes Unlimited employee memberships women and men, globally on your corporate domain: Get your join code here by requesting it. Need to relaunch? Use this kit here for help.
- Includes Unlimited posting of articles, events, feed, press releases/stories
- 2 seats on the ALLY Council
- 1 seat on the ESG Council
- 1 seat on the Network Leaders Group per affinity group internal to company
- 1 seat on the Black Leadership Matters Affinity Group
- 1 seat on the Parents / Caregivers Affinity Group
- 21 development roadmaps and Voices of Energy podcast
- ALLY Council Central Resource Area with knowledge base
- Branded recognition in enhanced Corporate Profile in our Member Directory, emails and social media.
- Member rate to all in person experiences; discounts with key partners
- Complimentary Streaming and on demand access to the Energy 2.0 annual forum and the GRIT Awards for your workforce
- Access to the Annual Workforce of the Future Forum.
- Inclusion in the Faces of Energy Annual ESG report.
Here are some quick links to find things on the site:
- Update Your Profile
- Submit articles/blog, post on the newsfeed or post an event
- ALLY Roadmaps: 21 professional development topic areas with blogs, videos, and other content.
- ALLY Academy: Training, coaching and consulting for your team or company
- Members Directory : Find a member
- Corporate Directory: Find your page and make changes
- Careers/ Job Site: Post a role or become am employer and recruit with Us
- Events: Sign up and attend our many events and learn of other partner events.
- Podcast: Listen in or have us host you/your company.
- Sponsor Events: Learn more about this year’s events and sign up to sponsor.
- Online Help: Online videos and help to guide you through the site.
- Member Support /Contact Us: Get in touch with us 24/7 and or use the chat widget on this page.
COUNCIL MEETINGS & RESOURCES
There’s a special kind of momentum happening at Wood. With offices in over 60 countries, this leading consulting and engineering company is truly making an
This is one of the hardest things I’ve had to write. First, because cancer sucks. Second, because its robbed Mother Earth of Dakota Stormer, passionate
Hurricane Ida slammed the coast of Louisiana in the wee hours of the morning of August 29, 2021. The monster Category 4 storm made landfall
ALLY SIGNATURE EVENTS
RACE IN THE WORKPLACE TOOLKIT
This is the sixth episode of the Voices of Energy’s limited series, Race in the Workplace. This series compiles the insights of several black energy professionals from
This is the third episode of the Voices of Energy’s limited series, Race in the Workplace. This series compiles the insights of several black energy professionals from
This is the second episode of the Voices of Energy’s limited series, Race in the Workplace. This series compiles the insights of several black energy professionals
If there’s anything I can attribute to my experience in oil and gas, its the benefit of working in two international companies on teams with
This is the first episode of the Voices of Energy’s new limited series, Race in the Workplace. This series compiles the insights of several black
We were graced with five powerful executive women who shattered the glass and black ceiling in the energy industry: Rose McKinney-James; Telisa Toliver; Hilda Pinnix-Ragland; Joyce Hayes Giles and Carolyn Green