Global Perspectives with Marvin E. Odum and Robert S. Kaplan
Join us for a special edition of Global Perspectives presented in partnership with Dallas PBS affiliate, KERA. Conversation will cover economic and community issues related to the COVID-19 pandemic, including:
- Houston’s response to COVID-19
- The Federal Reserve’s monetary policy actions during the pandemic
- Reopening the economy
- The impact of COVID-19 on the energy industry
- Houston’s COVID-19 Relief and Recovery Czar
- Former Chairman and President of Shell Oil Company, Marvin E. Odum
- Dallas Fed President, Robert S. Kaplan
- Krys Boyd, host and managing editor of KERA’s Think program
Regiter via the button below to access the webinar and to add a meeting invitation to your calendar. You will be able to submit your questions ahead of time during registration as well as live during the event.
Global Perspectives is the Dallas Fed’s signature speaker series, in which President Rob Kaplan interviews global thought leaders and community members. While this event typically takes place at the Dallas Fed, we will be hosting this event virtually to adhere to social-distancing and shelter-in-place guidance.
No attendee found! Be the first one to book!