Reimagining the Future Supply Chain
Global supply chains have been tested by everything from the shifting winds of trade policy, to challenges brought on by the global pandemic and localized political or environmental disruptions. Join a forum where multinational company executives share insights about how to navigate uncertainty, mitigate risk, enhance efficiencies and reimagine a stronger more resilient supply chain.
- 11:00 - 11:05
- Opening Remarks
- 11:05 - 11:25
- The Post Pandemic Supply Chain
- The pandemic exposed supply chain vulnerabilities across industries. Executives from retailers, manufacturers and suppliers share how they are rethinking their operations to build resiliency and safeguard them against future disruptions?
- 11:25 - 11:50
- Seamless Commerce that Straddles the Online and Offline Experience
- Digital transformation, e-commerce, machine learning and artificial intelligence have reinvented how retailers meet the demands of the new consumer. Retailers at the cutting edge of the industry share insights into how they are removing friction in fulfillment, inventory management and last mile delivery.
- 11:50 - 12:10
- Sustainability From the First to Last Mile
- Corporate leaders in sustainability dive into which strategies have the greatest impact in helping companies to achieve their sustainability goals.
- 12:10 - 12:30
- The Automation Transformation
- The migration to the cloud, the global deployment of 5G and the accelerated digital transformation has unleashed the power of automation. How are academic thinkers, technology executives and executive leaders viewing automation and its potential impact on the supply chain from warehouse to delivery solutions?