Women at Flame
The Women at Flame Summit is an exciting new platform for energy professionals to discuss the challenges facing women in the industry. Part of the Flame conference – Europe’s largest and most influential meeting place for the global gas industry – this half day event is open to anyone with an interest in embracing and developing the talent, value and voice of women in the workplace.
What you can expect to gain from attending:
1. Improve your boardroom manner and communication skills on camera with hands on training.
2. Engage in honest debate with professionals from across the industry about the gender gap and how to bridge it.
3. Learn from successful female executives about how they have progressed in their careers.
Confirmed speakers include:
• Zane Kotane, CEO, Conexus Baltic Grid
• Sophie Ducoloner, General Manager LNG Origination, JERA Global Markets
• Carmen Vindel Sanchez, Director of European Regulation, Naturgy
• Andrew Seck, Vice President LNG Marketing & Shipping, Total Mozambique LNG
• Valeria Palmisano, Head of EU Affairs, Edison
• Helle Østergaard Kristiansen, CEO, Danske Commodities
• Jerry Zagoritis, Founder – Managing Director, CampaignLAB
• Anne-Sophie Corbeau, Head of Gas Analysis, BP
• Sara Piskor, Director, Strategy, Policy and Communication, ENTSOG
No attendee found! Be the first one to book!