ALLY has developed an Energy Leader Academy for our members and is available to non members on a space-available basis. The Right Now Program, co-created by Parents Pivot and PowHer Consulting, will leverage the ALLY Roadmaps and platform of fresh content and insights to help companies create cultures that thrive and support working parents, caregivers and families.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
People leaders, Managers, and HR leaders do you have working parents in your organization? How are they handling working and managing their children? The pandemic has shifted the way that many of us work, research has shown that 73% of working parents need to make adjustments to their work schedule to manage children and work. An alarming number of parents and caregivers are leaving the workplace due to the added stress. The Right Now Program is about offering a way to retain these valuable employees.
- Initial 1-hour session with individual company leaders and working parents. Open to as many company leaders and working parents as you would like.
- 2nd and 3rd sessions are broken up into cohorts and limited to 10 participants. Any combination leaders and parents.
- 2nd session: 1, 90 minutes session for parents facilitated by Anna McKay and 1, 90 minute session facilitated by Shantera with the company leaders.
- 3rd session: 2 hours facilitated by both Anna McKay and Shantera Chatman.
- Optional ongoing group coaching for leaders and working parents can be added for your teams.
- To define challenges in managing work and life as working parents and caregivers.
- To define and identify what it means to be an effective ally within the organization.
- To co-create solutions for immediate relief and action plans that lead to more inclusive organizational practices and policies.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- Executives, Managers, Front Line Supervisors
- Parents, Caregivers
- 2021 Limited spaces available
- $7,500 per cohort up to 10 participants for ALLY member companies.
- Inquire for non member pricing and availability.
- Discounts for multiple cohorts and mixing with our Advanced ALLY training offerings.
OUR FACULTY LEADERS
We’re the total package. Our faculty of coaches and consultants are niche, proven business leaders with an average of 25+ years of experience in Fortune 500 companies, small businesses and startups in different industries. We have worked with emerging leaders, directors, c-suites, and large teams and know how to build thriving inclusive cultures without the fluff, powerpoint slides, and overhead you get with traditional providers.