ALLY has developed an Energy Leader Academy for our members and is available to non members on a space-available basis. The Transformative Ally Framework, created by PowHer Consulting, a women and minority-owned consulting firm will leverage the ALLY Roadmaps and platform of fresh content and insights to help companies create evergreen action plans. Course content includes perspectives from industry leaders and includes a network for sustainable change. Our ADVANCED and bespoke offerings can be found here.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The Transformative Ally Framework© is about changing teams one experience at a time. Its principles apply to any member of an organization that may have a different opinion from your own. Understanding, empathy, and compassion are key to becoming a great ally. This framework tackles the key components of being an ally and guides you through the journey from advocacy to support, and finally coexistence providing you with skills needed on the field, office, boardroom and most importantly, life.
Through a series of workshops and/or training sessions we will initiate important conversations about diversity, equity and inclusion that lead to continuous action focused on inclusive practices and principles that will guide your team’s thinking in all communicative settings aiding in a strong team culture that fosters growth and team unity.
- Six-part series delivered by-weekly in 90 minute sessions
- Includes Transformative ALLY Framework e-book for each participant.
- Each co-hort is limited to 15 participants.
- Larger groups will be broken into smaller groups to accomodate registration constraints.
- To define and identify what it means to be an effective ally within one’s organization or institution.
- To engage in catalytic conversations about topics related to diversity, inclusion, and advocacy.
- To create strategic action plans that lead to more inclusive organizational practices and policies.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- C- Suite Executives
- Divisional P&L leaders
- Frontline leaders and department managers
- Chief Diversity Officers, HR executives and staff
- Project teams
- 2021 Limited spaces available
- $12,000 per cohort up to 15 participants for ALLY member companies.
- Inquire for non member pricing and availability.
- Discounts for multiple cohorts and mixing with our Advanced ALLY training offerings.
OUR FACULTY LEADER
We’re the total package.
Our faculty of coaches and consultants are niche, proven business leaders with an average of 25+ years of experience in Fortune 500 companies, small businesses and startups in different industries.
We have worked with emerging leaders, directors, c-suites, and large teams and know how to build thriving inclusive cultures without the fluff, powerpoint slides, and overhead you get with traditional providers.