ALLY has developed an Energy Leader Academy for our members and is available to non members on a space-available basis. The Inclusive Leadership Program created by EPIC Collaborative Advisors, a women and minority-owned consulting firm will leverage the ALLY Roadmaps and platform of fresh content and insights to help companies create evergreen action plans. Course content includes perspectives from industry leaders and includes a network for sustainable change.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Inclusive Leadership is a key skill to advance the footprint of diversity, equity, and inclusion. According to Harvard Business Review, “Teams with inclusive leaders are 17% more likely to report that they are high performing, 20% more likely to say they make high-quality decisions, and 29% more likely to report behaving collaboratively.”
Driving superior results through Inclusion helps leaders at all levels in the organization identify and develop the competencies associated with inclusive leadership. The Inclusive Leadership Program is about
- Deepening your understanding of inclusive leadership and its connection to exceptional leadership.
- Exploring the behaviors and competencies that define an inclusive leader.
- Strengthening your own leadership capability.
- Aligning leadership capabilities with your goals and priorities.
- Developing an action plan for incorporating session outcomes into day-to-day interactions.
- Pre-Assessment – Cultural Intelligence (CQ)
- Half Day or Full Day option
- In person cohort is limited to 25.
- Online/virtual cohort is limited to 40.
- Leaders will learn more about unconscious bias and will experience self-awareness moments.
- Leaders will engage in crucial conversations through facilitated discussions in which agreements will be implemented to create a safe, inviting space for all to share.
- As a result of this heightened awareness, leaders will be able to influence changes in policies, procedures, and structures to help mitigate biases in the future.
- Leaders will walk away with a new way of thinking and acting to encourage inclusion at all levels.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- C- Suite Executives
- Divisional P&L leaders
- Frontline leaders and department managers
- Chief Diversity Officers, HR executives and staff
- Project teams
- 2021 Limited spaces available
- Half Day: $7,500 per cohort up to 25 participants for ALLY member companies (in person)
- Full Day: $10,000 per cohort up to 40 people online/virtual
- Inquire for non member pricing and availability.
- Discounts for multiple cohorts and mixing with our Advanced ALLY training offerings.
OUR FACULTY LEADER
We’re the total package.
Our faculty of coaches and consultants are niche, proven business leaders with an average of 25+ years of experience in Fortune 500 companies, small businesses and startups in different industries.
We have worked with emerging leaders, directors, c-suites, and large teams and know how to build thriving inclusive cultures without the fluff, powerpoint slides, and overhead you get with traditional providers.