Website Baker Hughes
Would you like the opportunity to work in a global energy company?
Do you enjoy technical challenges?
Partner with the best
As an Assembly Repair Maintenance Mechanic, you will be joining a team providing maintenance services to our valued customers. Partnering with cross-functional teams to deliver successful projects and develop innovations.
As an ARMO Mechanic, you will be responsible for:
- Performing mechanical assembly, and maintenance, on trucks, compressors, and diesel engines.
- Maintaining assigned equipment in accordance with operating specifications.
- Conducting mechanical inspections.
- Maintaining equipment records and filing systems as part of quality control and assurance programs.
As part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers, and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience in the oilfield industry or experience with diesel engines, CAT/Cummins, screw, and reciprocating compressors.
- Have good mechanical skills, and the ability to troubleshoot faults.
- Be proficient in reading and interpreting, wiring diagrams, assembly prints and parts lists.
- Be able to travel occasionally and work flexible hours – as needed.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- This is a Monday to Friday role, with occasional travel.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.