Website Baker Hughes
Would you like to work with the latest products in the energy industry?
Would you enjoy being part of a team that puts quality first?
Join our cutting-edge Assembly team
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity. Our team is responsible for the assembly of high-quality and innovative products.
Partner with the best
As a Mechanical Assembler, you will play a key role in our daily plant operations to ensure reliability and consistency on our production line. You will get hands-on experience of assembling innovative and cutting-edge products for the energy industry. You will be part of a team that ensures the highest quality of our customer builds.
As a Mechanical Assembler, you will be responsible for:
- Assembling components per bill of materials requirements
- Performing functional testing on assemblies.
- Testing assemblies per customer and/or division criteria.
- Operating test equipment in compliance with engineering standards.
- Prepping assemblies for shipment.
As part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have experience within an assembly or mechanical background
- Have the ability to read, follow and interpret routine instructions
- Be a good team player and enjoy collaborating with others
- Demonstrate the ability to be proactive, flexible and a self starter
- Demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills
As part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- This will be 1st shift 7:00am-3:30pm Mon-Fri
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.