Job Family Group:
External Relations (and IC)
Posting Start Date:
April 29, 2021
Do you want to be a key player in the global team shaping Brand Communications and Engagement for Shell?
The team develops and deploys best-in-class, award-winning content and programmes through the Shell brand platform #MakeTheFuture.
You will work with the best Agency talent, responding to incredible global or local briefs that shape the Shell brand journey towards enabling our strategy #PoweringProgress.
Shell is a global brand and you will be on the leading edge of the communications which support our target to be a Net Zero Emissions energy business by 2050 or sooner, in step with society
We are looking for experienced candidates who want to make a difference with their work. They are ambitious and want to achieve great results and great recognition.
What we need from you:
• Create the environment for others to feel empowered towards delivering high-impact performance.
• Demonstrate passion and curiosity to inspire and motivate all your multiple interfaces and audiences.
• Maximise performance – Integrate and collaborate across boundaries to maximise commercial value for Shell as a whole.
• Influence and deliver through others.
• Solid experience on the development, management and implementation of major brand communications projects across all channels and touch points.
• Project management savvy to make things happen, on time, on budget and on strategy.
• Experience with digital platforms like Content Marketing Platforms.
• Practical knowledge on digital and social media, gaming/eSports and sponsorships – a digital native.
• Data alchemist – you will need to distil rich, actionable insights from multiple sources of data.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit shell.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.