Job Summary: (includes but is not limited to the following; other duties may be assigned):
Responsible for the administrative and financial functions of a power plant, including financial forecasting, budgeting, purchasing, accounting, HR, payroll, benefits, and inventory control. Manages plant APR, Warehouse and administrative personnel. Ensures compliance with all corporate policies and procedures, and maintains records and files for the power plant. Establishes administrative controls for all accounting functions, including general reporting, budgeting, and contract administration, in accordance with established policies and procedures, client requirements, and applicable government regulations.
• In-depth or broad, extensive knowledge.
• Highly skilled professional with wide-ranging, advanced technical experience to resolve complex issues.
• Competent to work at very high level in multiple knowledge areas or functions as an advanced contributor.
• Makes decisions on complex issues regarding project components and advanced tasks.
• Leads the researches for innovations from external sources, and identifies opportunities to develop new processes, tools, services and techniques within the function.
• Works on complex issues and projects.
• Uses independent judgment requiring in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Independently selects methods, techniques, analytical approach and evaluation criteria.
• Determines methods and procedures for new assignments.
• Serves as project/technical lead on medium to large projects; regularly coordinates work of professionals, technicians and others outside of own department.
• Trains and mentors employees on technical skills.
• Collaborate and solve problems – works with others to resolve significant issues, clarify or interpret complex information, provide initial screening/negotiations.
To apply for this job please visit rn11.ultipro.com.