Job Family Group:
Contracting and Procurement
Posting Start Date:
July 22, 2021
The purpose of Hydrogen Buyer role is to develop sourcing strategies and tactics based on a deep understanding of ongoing Hydrogen projects, the Project Teams strategies, main business drivers, Hydrogen suppliers’ landscape and global Hydrogen tendencies.
The role is to support Hydrogen projects while providing Contracting & Procurement support for whole projects life cycle. Projects support might be required all over the world, but primarily focus on European Mobility , Research & Development as well as Hydrogen Production & distribution projects. Successful candidate is required to provide operational/tactical contracting and procurement support to Hydrogen projects for both Pre-Award and Post-Award stages, be part of a team that delivers this project support from Krakow, with occasional travel to the project/site (as required).
The role of Hydrogen Buyer offers the opportunity to be part of a highly commercial environment with an emphasis on external focus and delivery of value to the bottom line through delivering competitive, resilient supply chains.
· Continuous improvement and simplification mindset,
· About 2 years of professional experience – Contract Management , Strategy building and Post-Award process, deal making skills
· SAP Ariba and RtP/ERP knowledge preferable,
· Experience in working closely with internal stakeholders in order to diligently conduct tenders & drive/support negotiations with Suppliers.
· High-energy individual with learners mindset, good relationship management skills and the ability to deliver
· Business Partnering skills,
· English – fluent
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit shell.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.