Website Calpine Corp
This position will be responsible for conducting tactical procurement activities (bid, evaluate, and prepare procurement documents) for the acquisition of goods or services in accordance with Calpine’s procurement policies, standard practices, sound business and ethical practices. Will also perform a variety of facilities and general office services support.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Conducts tactical procurement activity (bid, evaluate, and prepare procurement documents) for the acquisition of goods or services in accordance with Calpine’s procurement policies and standard practices and sound business and ethical practices.
• Utilizes the Corporate ERP System for procurement purchase order and contract management.
• Serving as the initial point-of contact for building maintenance/access and events logistics.
• Maintaining and stocking office supplies
• Fulfilling conference/meeting room set-up requirements, Audio/Visual set-up, mail and package courier duties,
• Assisting with recycling, printing services, and fixed asset inventories.
• Working from check lists, monitors facilities conditions and provides appropriate remediation.
• Providing and other basic clerical duties such as calendaring, ordering supplies, and processing invoices.
• Managing a variety of control functions such as facilities contact lists, room use coordination, advance access/meeting planning and processing use request.
• Attending to daily community hotline and phone lines calls and messages
• Logging tour reservations and maintaining PPE
• Assisting with onsite tour set up on tour days and for special events
• Other duties and special projects as directed.
Uses continuous improvement techniques to make process improvements, lower costs and realize efficiencies.
• Routine decisions.
• With guidance, ensures timely and accurate performance of responsibilities for a single trade, group of closely related tasks or functional area.
• Work typically reviewed by others; work reflects developing competency and basic skills.
• Duties and tasks are standardized.
• Resolve routine questions and problems, and refers more complex issues to higher levels.
• Understand and follow facilities maintenance responsibilities, procurement policy, and purchasing procedures
• Works under direct supervision and/or defined parameters.
Prioritizes basic tasks; priorities typically guided by standard practices or by others.
• Associates degree in Business Administration or related field
• 1-3 years directly related experience. Additional experience may be substituted for education requirement
• Must have clear DMV record and valid CA state driver’s license
Please apply through the following link: https://rn11.ultipro.com/CAL1005/jobboard/NewCandidateExt.aspx?__JobID=3786&__jbsrc=
To apply for this job please visit www.calpine.com.