Website Calpine Corporation
The Associate will support the manager and director level Originators for one or multiple regions and will also contribute to team in proposal development and customer presentations.
• Focus is on analyzing market data, financial models, preparing presentations for meetings with counterparties and fielding communications on behalf of Origination leads. This requires the use of market and industry knowledge already gained in the field, along with analytical and communication skills.
• Responsible for supporting Directors and Managers in identifying and securing prospects and advancing the development of the group’s energy projects to construction-ready status.
• Coordinates closely with internal and external resources to help achieve land acquisition, permitting, interconnection/transmission, and other project development milestones.
• Assists with creation and maintenance of project maps, databases and tracking tools through GIS and other programs.
• Performs market, regulatory, land, financial and other research, analysis and reporting as requested.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Engineering or related field; MBA preferred or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience
• A minimum of 3-5 years of business experience
• Demonstrated success in previous roles with strong analytic, critical thinking, problem solving and interpersonal skills required
• Basic knowledge of energy project development with and 1-3 years of direct development experience preferred
Please apply through the following link: https://rn11.ultipro.com/CAL1005/jobboard/NewCandidateExt.aspx?__JobID=3683&__jbsrc=
You must sign in to apply for this position.