Job Summary: (includes but is not limited to the following, other duties may be assigned):
Community Choice Aggregation (CCA) programs enable local control of electricity supply and are a primary vehicle for communities to meet sustainability targets and offer customers choice. CCAs are a rapidly growing segment of the electricity market, using the local utility’s power lines to distribute energy with a higher renewable energy content to CCA customers. Calpine Energy Solutions provides CCAs with data management and call center services, which are operationally essential to CCAs in achieving their mission.
The Manager CCA Account Sales will be a key component of this rapidly growing program by achieving the following objectives:
• Own the business relationship for assigned CCA clients to ensure our services are fully valued and we are viewed as a strategic and trusted business partner
• Advocate on behalf of CCA clients internally, and directly contribute as needed, to ensure consistent and timely delivery on projects and contracted services
• Support continuous evolution of client relationship framework and processes (for example: client conferences, subscription model for new products, ticketing system for service requests)
• Coordinate internally to establish agreement on expectations for deliverables and service levels
• Lead and close negotiations for contracts and amendments with new and existing CCAs
• Leverage reporting capabilities to provide clients with valuable customer intelligence
The position will actively interact with CCA clients on a frequent basis to meet the above objectives. Key attributes of the successful candidate including: initiative and self-drive, constructive and confident communication, collaboration (with CCA team and client) to identify and deliver solutions, strong project management skills, conflict management and proficiency with data, processes and systems.
Frequent travel, often with short notice, will be required.
To apply for this job please visit rn11.ultipro.com.