Sunnova is a leader in residential solar, battery storage and system protection services, with customers across the U.S. and its territories. We are your source for clean, affordable, and reliable energy, with a simple mission: to power energy independence so our customers have the freedom to live life uninterrupted™.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Houston, Texas, we work to attract and retain only the best people who have the potential to make us better than we are today. We are always looking for talented and motivated individuals who thrive in a fast-paced, continuous improvement environment and want to change the world of energy.
As a Customer Support Specialist I (CSSI), you will be responsible for providing daily phone support to Sunnova’s Partners and customers and imputing data into Salesforce. The CSSI position is an individual production position and reports directly to a floor supervisor. The work day as a CSSI may be segmented into two duties: inbound phone production and outbound phone production. These segments will be assigned by the supervisor and may change daily based on the company needs. Specific daily goals, monthly goals and working shifts are subject to change at any time based solely on company needs.
· Provide industry-leading customer service on every interaction by building relationships, delivering friendly service, providing solutions and educating customers and partners
· Be a subject matter expect on all products and contracts, including key terms and provisions of customer agreements, services, warranty terms and customer-facing processes
· Answer incoming calls, respond to customer’s emails, create and process cases
· Complete validation calls and underwriting approvals for new agreements
· Create, maintain and update customer accounts
· Correctly identify reason for customer calls and emails
· Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues including first level review of system performance
· Provide accurate and complete responses to customer inquiries, satisfying all questions and requests with first call/contact resolution
· Document every customer interaction
· Maintain a high level of quality, customer satisfaction and first call/contact resolution
· Perform any other duties as assigned.
· Customer service skills (1-3 years of front line support)
· Bi-lingual (English and Spanish) preferred
· Ability to work at a computer and talk on the phone for 6-8 hours per day
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
· Strong problem solving skills
· Ability to work as a team member and interact with other departments
· Salesforce.com experience is preferred
· PC skills; Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, & Outlook
· Flexible schedule, willingness to work every Saturday and/or evening shifts
· Competitive salary and bonus plan
· 3 weeks of paid time off (PTO) plus holidays
· Paid parking
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are selected for a position, your employment will be contingent upon submission to and successful completion of a post-offer/pre-placement drug test (and medical examination if required by the role) as well as pre-placement verification of the information and qualifications provided during the selection process.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.