Job Summary: (includes but is not limited to the following, other duties may be assigned):
This position is located at The Geysers Visitor Center
The Facilities-Office Administrator will be responsible for performing a variety of facilities and general office services support and maintaining and stocking office supplies. This person will fulfill conference/meeting room set-up requirements, Audio/Visual set-up, mail and package courier duties; Assisting with recycling, printing services, and fixed asset inventories.
The Office Administrator will also work from check lists, monitors facilities conditions and provides appropriate remediation; while providing additional basic clerical duties such as calendaring, ordering supplies, and processing invoices.
Conducting tactical procurement activities (bid, evaluate, and prepare procurement documents) for the acquisition of goods or services in accordance with Calpine’s procurement policies, standard practices, sound business and ethical practices.
Work Schedule: Tuesday – Saturday, 8:30am to 5:00pm
• Conducts tactical procurement activity (bid, evaluate, and prepare procurement documents) for the acquisition of goods or services in accordance with Calpine’s procurement policies and standard practices and sound business and ethical practices.
• Utilizes the Corporate ERP System for procurement purchase order and contract management.
• Serving as the initial point-of contact for building maintenance/access and events logistics.
• Managing a variety of control functions such as facilities contact lists, room use coordination, advance access/meeting planning and processing use request.
• Attending to daily community hotline and phone lines calls and messages
• Logging tour reservations and maintaining PPE
• Assisting with onsite tour set up on tour days and for special events
• Other duties and special projects as directed.
Uses continuous improvement techniques to make process improvements, lower costs and realize efficiencies.
• Routine decisions.
• With guidance, ensures timely and accurate performance of responsibilities for a single trade, group of closely related tasks or functional area.
• Work typically reviewed by others; work reflects developing competency and basic skills.
• Duties and tasks are standardized.
• Resolve routine questions and problems, and refers more complex issues to higher levels.
• Understand and follow facilities maintenance responsibilities, procurement policy, and purchasing procedures
• Works under direct supervision and/or defined parameters.
Prioritizes basic tasks; priorities typically guided by standard practices or by others.
To apply for this job please visit rn11.ultipro.com.