Website Baker Hughes
FIELD OPERATOR – Process and Pipeline Services
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Would you like to work in the field supporting our customers?
Baker Hughes Process and Pipeline Services supports the full lifecycle of customer assets from pre-commissioning to decommissioning. We give them the best possible start in service and preparing their equipment for a trouble-free future.
Partner with the best
As a Field Operator – PPS, you will support all pre-commissioning and maintenance work including mobilization to our clients' sites.
You will be responsible for:
- Receiving and following detailed instructions on how to safely perform intermediate hands-on technical duties for the product line services.
- Preparing jobs, pre and post job checks, load-out, rigging up and rigging down and field maintenance of equipment.
- Assembling pipes, hoses and pumping equipment using hand tools with minimal supervision.
- Operating equipment safely, observing all government and Baker Hughes' regulations.
- Maintaining regulatory documentation as necessary.
- Holding industry-related certifications – as required.
As part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers, and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have 6 months minimum pipeline experience
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Have knowledge of hand tool handling
- Have availability to travel and work flexible hours onshore and offshore
- Have a valid driver’s license
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- This role is working with our customers on-site in locations across the world. When onsite, you will have the flexibility to work in line with customer working patterns.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.