Sunnova is a different kind of Power Company, offering solar and storage services to homeowners within the United States and its territories through our network of local solar dealers. Our mission is to Power Energy IndependenceTM and change the energy industry. At Sunnova, we believe in achieving more by working together; our diverse workforce allows an inclusive and innovative culture to power our long-term growth. Our people focus on thinking beyond traditional limits – and to do that, we need the creativity and energy of every person.
Come be a part of the fastest growing segment of the energy industry!
Sunnova Energy Corporation is currently searching for a Field Service Manager for our Maintenance and Service group. Sunnova owns and maintains a distributed fleet of residential solar systems across 20+ states and several U.S. territories. All monitoring and inbound customer service calls are handled in-house, and we utilize third-party service partners to complete all field work required. The Field Service Manager’s primary responsibility is to support the O&M activities to maintain the performance of the solar systems, track conformance to contractual obligations, provide excellent customer service to our Customers and ensure a smooth workflow and optimally performing solar systems.
- Manage team of solar electricians and repair crews to complete all system warranty repairs and service requests within service levels and cost
- Providing first and second level troubleshooting for all solar system service requests
- Coordinate materials, inventory, fleet vehicles, technicians, and maintenance requirements to achieve service level targets for system repairs
- Serve as the Responsible Managing Employee in California.
- Physical project completion including pulling necessary permits.
- Coordinating field activities to service the systems, either by internal resources or partner technicians
- Processing all customer warranty and insurance claims.
- Providing product and service training to customers and partners.
- Management of service orders.
- Communicating opportunities and recommendations for modification or improvements to processes to assure optimum
efficiency of the company assets.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- CA Master’s Electrical/Contractor license or C-10 is required.
- Ability and willingness to obtain master electrician license in in other states and maintain qualifying agent status in multiple
- A Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience; a High School Diploma
(or GED) is a minimum requirement
- Qualified to be certified as the Responsible Managing Employee for Sunnova in the State of California
- Willingness to acquire additional certifications in other states, as needed
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Strong home construction or residential electrical knowledge
- Extensive customer service skills
- Excellent judgment in customer relations and managing company resources
- Strong written and communication skills in order to communicate with all levels of management
- Detail oriented with the ability to Multi-Task
- Ability to work under pressure with strict time deadlines
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as a team member and interact with other departments
- PC skills; Microsoft Office- Excel, Word, & Outlook
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com desired, but not required
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus
LOCATION: YOUR HOME OFFICE LOS ANGELES, SANTA MONICA, GLENDALE, WEST COVINA, ANAHEIM, LONG BEACH, HUNTINGTON BEACH, SANTA ANA OR IRVINE, CA
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are selected for a position, your employment will be contingent upon submission to and successful completion of a post-offer/pre-placement drug test (and medical examination if required by the role) as well as pre-placement verification of the information and qualifications provided during the selection process.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.