Sunnova is a leader in residential solar, battery storage and system protection services, with customers across the U.S. and its territories. We are your source for clean, affordable, and reliable energy, with a simple mission: to power energy independence so our customers have the freedom to live life uninterrupted™.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Houston, Texas, we work to attract and retain only the best people who have the potential to make us better than we are today. We are always looking for talented and motivated individuals who thrive in a fast-paced, continuous improvement environment and want to change the world of energy.
Sunnova Energy Corporation is currently searching for a Field Service Supervisor for our Maintenance and Service group. Sunnova owns and maintains a distributed fleet of residential solar systems across 22+ states and several U.S. territories. All monitoring and inbound customer service calls are handled in-house, and we utilize third-party service partners to complete all field work required. The Field Service Supervisor’s primary responsibility is to support the O&M activities to maintain the performance of the solar systems, track conformance to contractual obligations, provide excellent customer service to our Customers and ensure a smooth workflow and optimally performing solar systems.
• Manage team of solar electricians and repair crews to complete all system warranty repairs and service requests within service levels and cost
• Providing first and second level troubleshooting for all solar system service requests
• Coordinate materials, inventory, fleet vehicles, technicians, and maintenance requirements to achieve service level targets for system repairs
• Coordinating field activities to service the systems, either by internal resources or partner technicians.
• Processing all customer warranty and insurance claims.
• Providing product and service training to customers and partners.
• Management of service orders.
• Communicating opportunities and recommendations for modification or improvements to processes to assure optimum efficiency of the company assets.
• Perform any other duties as assigned.
• Electrical license required; CA Residential, General or C-10
• 3 plus years solar experience required
• A Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience; a High School Diploma (or GED) is a minimum requirement
• Willingness to acquire additional certifications in other states, as needed
• Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
• Strong home construction or residential electrical knowledge
• Extensive customer service skills
• Excellent judgment in customer relations and managing company resources
• Strong written and communication skills in order to communicate with all levels of management
• Detail oriented with the ability to Multi-Task
• Ability to work under pressure with strict time deadlines
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to work as a team member and interact with other departments
• PC skills; Microsoft Office- Excel, Word, & Outlook
• Working knowledge of Salesforce.com desired, but not required
• Fluency in Spanish is a plus
LOCATION: YOUR HOME OFFICE IN CA
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are selected for a position, your employment will be contingent upon submission to and successful completion of a post-offer/pre-placement drug test (and medical examination if required by the role) as well as pre-placement verification of the information and qualifications provided during the selection process.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.