Sunnova is a different kind of Power Company, offering solar and storage services to homeowners within the United States and its territories through our network of local solar dealers. Our mission is to Power Energy IndependenceTM and change the energy industry. At Sunnova, we believe in achieving more by working together; our diverse workforce allows an inclusive and innovative culture to power our long-term growth. Our people focus on thinking beyond traditional limits – and to do that, we need the creativity and energy of every person.
Come be a part of the fastest growing segment of the energy industry!
Sunnova Energy Corporation is currently searching for an Associate IT Business Analyst, reporting to Project Manager
Responsible for requirements documentation related to IT projects and enhancement requests in coordination with business users, management, other IT resources and/or vendors. Works closely with business partners and IT team, especially the assigned Project Manager, in an Agile environment to support the on-time, on-budget delivery of changes. May work on projects of large scope that may involve multiple departments or have companywide impact.
- Identifies specific business requirements for small projects and enhancements focused on a singular business area.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with business contacts, IT departments, and vendors and ensures effective communication and relationships between stakeholders and IT team members are maintained.
- Participates in meetings/workshops where business requirements and application objectives are articulated and accurately captured.
- Participates in sprint ceremonies and knowledge transfer activities.
- Works closely with developers to clarify requirements, capture assumptions, and identify impacts to business processes.
- May assist QA Analyst in test execution as assigned.
- May assist with data analysis related to any data migration related requirements.
- Assists with IT department administrative tasks including invoice processing and controls documentation
- Assumes additional duties as assigned
- Strong written communication
- Good verbal skills
- Good problem solving and critical thinking
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 0-1 years of experience in business or systems analysis
Location: Houston, TX
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are selected for a position, your employment will be contingent upon submission to and successful completion of a post-offer/pre-placement drug test (and medical examination if required by the role) as well as pre-placement verification of the information and qualifications provided during the selection process.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.