Website Baker Hughes
Are you a Mechanical Engineer looking for a new inspiration?
Do you enjoy being part of team that provides high-quality project delivery for our customers?
Join our Digital Solutions – Bently Nevada Team!
Baker Hughes Bently Nevada offers a plant-wide, holistic suite of machine condition monitoring and protection hardware, software and services that help achieve the highest level of asset reliability possible. Our team takes ownership in managing the manufacturing division.
Partner with the best
As a Lead Engineer – Mechanical Development, you will be responsible for working on Mechanical engineering in product development, design, sustaining, or Research and Development (R&D).
As a Lead Engineer – Mechanical Development, you will be responsible for:
- Planning and conducting research, designing and development of standard engineering assignments and reviewing and submitting patents.
- Selecting engineering techniques to solve problems, make recommendations and assess results for applicability, validity, and conformance.
- Acting as lead engineer on smaller project with some functional supervision and providing work direction for less experienced engineers and technicians.
- Assisting in project planning and review.
- Handling projects of moderate complexity.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Have Minimum 5 years’ experience in design.
- Have Materials understanding experience in rapid prototyping manufacturability.
- Have Experience in moving products from concept to manufacturing.
As part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely from home or any other work location (up to 2 days a week)
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times you work in the day
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.