Website Baker Hughes
Do you enjoy being part of a team that ensures the highest quality?
Do you enjoy taking ownership to ensure you get the job done?
Partner with the best
As Level II Non-Destructive Evaluation (NDE) Inspector you will be responsible for ensuring our internal factory equipment is compliant with current manufacturing and quality assurance procedures. You will keep quality records up to date per ISO and internal requirements, as well as use a variety of inspection equipment to proactively test and report any defects nonconformances.
As a Level II (NDE) Inspector Inspector, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting Mag particle and Dye Penetrant inspection on Raw material and machined components
- Dimensionally Inspecting parts, assemblies and subassemblies to drawings and prints.
- Assisting with writing work instructions for tasks
- Initiating non-conformance reports on all parts and assemblies that are not to drawing and/or specifications.
- Assuring that manufactured units meet quality control procedures, engineering specifications and customer requirements.
- Initiates corrective action requests when conditions adverse to quality are repetitive in nature. Completing, inspecting and distributing all quality records and documents.
- Performing specialized testing as required.
- Verifying tests as required on all components and completed assemblies.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Level II NDE certified for Mag Particle and Dye Penetrant inspection
- Experience with cable Mag unit-mobile unit/power pack
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Dimensional Inspection experience.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret drawings
- Demonstrated ability to use precision measuring devise, Micrometers, dial indictors, and other various gages.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and SAP experience
- Ability to communicate with others such as but not limited to Engineering, Manufacturing, and Quality Assurance
- To be able to work with limited supervision with high organizational skills
- Ability to work within an interdependent safety culture
As part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Monday – Friday 7am – 3pm, OT as needed
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century, but to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.