Website Baker Hughes
At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you onboard in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories, and new job opportunities you may be interested in.
Do you love being part of a successful manufacturing team?
Would you like to work with cutting-edge technology?
Join our Bently Nevada Engineering team
Baker Hughes Bently Nevada offers a plant-wide, holistic suite of machine condition monitoring and protection hardware, software, and services that help achieve the highest level of asset reliability possible.
Partner with the best
As Manufacturing Engineer, you will provide support for solving complex technical problems that arise in manufacturing production. Working with leading-edge technology, you will make key decisions, resolve issues and oversee projects to shape enhancements. You’ll unite cross-functional teams to connect, share knowledge, innovate, and develop improvements.
As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Designing assembly and test tooling/fixtures, procurement coordination, and validation of designs.
- Developing assembly processes and procedures.
- Providing electro-mechanical support to the production floor.
- Preparing and releasing work instructions detailing critical assembly operations.
- Creating product routings.
- Supporting all aspects of pre-production and post-launch production through to project closeout.
- Influencing design to ensure new designs are optimized for manufacturability, performance, yield, and cost.
- Contributing to process mapping activities to identify manufacturing risks and optimize build/test processes.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelors’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience in a mechanical or manufacturing engineering discipline.
- Have knowledge of design for manufacturability, lean manufacturing techniques, quality system, and SPC tools.
- Be a good team player and display good communication and problem-solving skills
- Be able to interpret engineering drawings/specs and manufacturing processes/evaluations.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too.
• This role is a shift-based working pattern. Please talk to us about the specific working patterns available when you apply
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.