“Job Summary: (includes but is not limited to the following; other duties may be assigned)
Oversees safe and economical daily and long-term maintenance of equipment at assigned power plant. Ensures safety of employees, contractor and public in all maintenance activities in operating plants. Coordinates schedules and conducts mechanical, electrical, and I&C maintenance repair and preventative maintenance. Organizes and oversees contract repair shop work. Develops and maintains computerized maintenance management program. Ensures compliance with all applicable environmental and safety regulations during the performance of plant maintenance activities. Schedules materials, equipment and personnel for plant outages and overhauls. Participates in the planning and scheduling of plant activities. Coordinate plant maintenance outages with local hosts and utilities. Maintains needed site spare parts in coordination with maintenance personnel and the Plant Administrator. Develops and monitors Maintenance Department Budget. Develops contracts (in coordination with other involved parties) and oversees performance of contractors required for on-site maintenance, services, equipment rentals, and maintenance training. Manages new equipment warranties. Manages Long Term Service Agreement (LTSA) as applicable. On-call 24 hours/day 7 days/week to respond to potential power plant problems.
• Accomplishes work through others. Manages overall equipment maintenance function at assigned power plant.
• Manages employees performing related duties including full human resources, cost and budgetary accountabilities.
• Decisions typically related to resources, project approach, and tactical operations.
• Results have significant impact on costs and the achievement of function objectives or project-based goals. Assists in the development and administration of plant operating budgets.
• Makes decisions for large-scale projects, a closely related set of projects and initiatives involving own and possibly related functional areas.
• Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines tactical approach, resources, schedules and goals. Prepares and communicates work schedules for staff, balances workload and monitors quality of results.
• Works within general guidelines; applies advanced technical knowledge to solve moderately complex problems for a function.
• Manages multiple functions within operations the maintenance function. Regularly manages large-scale projects/activities or a very closely related set of projects/activities.
• Responsible for performance reviews, promotional decisions, and pay actions for support and professional levels. Oversees the training and development of staff, including contractors.
• Serves as one of the primary decision makers in the recruiting and selection process.”
“• High School Diploma, degree from technical/vocational school or equivalent; prefer Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree.
• Previous work leadership or senior level contributor experience.
• Typically requires minimum of 5+ years of power generation experience in gas turbine power plant maintenance, and 3+ years of supervisory experience.
• Intimate knowledge and experience with the repair and maintenance practices of heavy frame combustion turbine.
• Valid state driver’s license. “
To apply for this job please visit rn11.ultipro.com.