TPI Composites is a global provider of structural composites products and the largest U.S. based independent manufacturer of composites wind blades to major turbine manufacturers in the United States, Europe, and Asia. It enables many of the industry’s leading wind turbine original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), which have historically relied on in-house production, to outsource the manufacturing of some of their wind blades through its global footprint of advanced manufacturing facilities strategically located to serve large and growing wind markets in a cost-effective manner. Additional Information TPI Composites, Inc. offer competitive compensation and benefits, including but not limited to, health and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, and paid vacation plans.TPI Composites, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Background check and drug test required. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Provides Oracle EBS technical support during the implementation, upgrade and maintenance of Oracle Applications. Collaborates with other departments, IT functional teams, and external consultants to design, document, develop, test and deploy solutions to achieve business functionalities.
– Develops and provides technical solutions for Oracle and Cloud applications to achieve end user requirements and operational needs.
– Researches, recommends, and implements technical solutions to address the issues that arise related to Oracle applications functionality for Financials, SCM, HCM, HFM areas
– Gathers requirements and creates technical specification documents.
– Utilizes Oracle tools, such as SQL, PLSQL, Toad, Workflow builder, Data loader, Forms, OAF, and ALERTS to enhance Oracle applications
– Provides reporting solutions and builds interfaces and data migrations
– Follows the Coding standards for development, customization, and enhancements of Oracle applications
– Prepares program test scripts and data, analyzes test results, and uses data control procedures for new and existing programs. Tests systems for correct functionality and checks work completion for accuracy.
– Performs baseline technical support of enterprise applications through enhancements to increase the operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
– Performs analysis and programming tasks, such as designing, coding, testing, documenting and maintaining, which follow systems standards and methodology.
– Develops a working knowledge of Oracle database engine, database concepts, relationships, and structures
– Ascertains technical specification for software solutions to meet end user needs by translating functional requirements, workflows and diagrams into logical instructions and programs
– Reviews operating systems software and upgraded application programs to ensure proper integration
– Performs other duties of a similar nature as may be required.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
– Candidate must possess four (6) to six(8) years of experience related to applications development, support, and maintenance. Experience must include two (4) years of experience in the Oracle Enterprise Applications Suite (EBS) and Oracle development tools (e.g., SQL, PLSQL, Toad, Workflow builder, Data loader, Forms, BI Publisher, OAF, ALERTS), as well as working experience in at least two (2) of the following: Reports, Interfaces, Conversion, Workflow, Extensions, and Customization of EBS objects. An experience with Oracle upgrade from 12.1.X to 12.2.X is an advantage
To apply for this job please visit fa-elwc-saasfaprod1.fa.ocs.oraclecloud.com.