Job Summary: (includes but is not limited to the following, other duties may be assigned):
Coordinates all plant engineering functions to assure the facility operates at maximum performance and profitability. Responsible for providing technical support for daily operations, plant improvements, process improvements, design, equipment acquisition, plant breakdown and analysis, and recommending corrective actions. Ensures operational activities are in accordance with procedures, schedules, regulatory compliance and budget projections. Conducts performance tests, collecting and analyzing operating data, and developing operational plans and equipment recommendations to optimize performance and profitability. Develops and maintains plant operating records and provides technical support to plant operations and maintenance.
• Comprehensive knowledge of electrical power generation or related field.
• Seasoned professional with advanced applied experience.
• Applies advanced skills contributing to knowledge areas within function, but not yet an expert in all.
• Makes recommendations on moderately complex issues regarding project components and tasks.
• May make recommendations on new processes, tools and services; supports and contributes to development of new products, services or techniques.
• Works on problems of diverse scope ranging from moderate to complex.
• Uses independent judgment requiring in-depth analysis of variable factors. Collaborates with senior professionals in selection of methods, techniques, and analytical approach.
• Little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments.
• Serves as project/technical lead on small to medium sized projects; may coordinate work of professionals, technicians and others outside of own department.
• This is the most senior skill level without moving to the management or specialist track.
• Resource integrator –builds professional networks and identifies and connects resources to achieve goals. Regularly contributes actionable ideas in brainstorming and planning sessions
To apply for this job please visit rn11.ultipro.com.