“Job Summary: (includes but is not limited to the following, other duties may be assigned):
Responsible for the day-to-day operations and maintenance of a single plant facility including managing, directing, planning and coordinating total power plant operations; monitors plan performance and corrects abnormalities. Specific responsibilities include overall human resources responsibility for supervisory leadership, operations and maintenance personnel and all sub-contractors with authority to hire and terminate employees, setting maintenance schedule and conducting routine maintenance, and managing ongoing training programs. Manages plant business and budget issues with home office interface. Proposes and implements equipment modifications and plant improvements. Implements, manages, maintains and updates all plant procedures, site policies, training and safety programs and work practices. Maintains safe and efficient operations of the facility, including accountability for regulatory compliance with all local, State, and Federal regulations.
The Plant Manager is highly visible in the community, responsible for public relations and community interaction. The position is responsible for local interactions with customers including steam host and utility.
• Accomplishes work through others. Manages the overall operations and maintenance of a single plant facility with an operational focus.
• Manages employees performing related duties including full human resources, cost and budgetary accountabilities.
• Decisions typically related to resources, project approach, and tactical operations.
• Results have significant impact on costs and the achievement of function objectives or project-based goals.
• Makes decisions for large-scale projects, a closely related set of projects and initiatives involving own and possibly related functional areas.
• Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines tactical approach, resources, schedules and goals.
• Works within general guidelines; applies advanced technical knowledge to solve moderately complex problems for a function.
• Manages a single function or portion of a department. Regularly manages large-scale projects/activities or a very closely related set of projects/activities.
• Responsible for performance reviews, promotional decisions, and pay actions for support and professional levels.”
“• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
• Previous work leadership experience including a minimum of 5 years supervisory/managerial experience.
• Typically requires minimum of 10+ years with a detailed understanding of electrical generation power plants, including startup, operations and maintenance of power plant equipment.”
To apply for this job please visit rn11.ultipro.com.