Job Summary: (includes but is not limited to the following, other duties may be assigned):
The Sales Analyst is responsible for the collection, analysis and reporting of sales related data, to include customer research around business or market sustainability and development. This role will also assist sales personnel in the development of their Account plans by identifying and evaluating sales opportunities, and monitoring sales direction regarding sales patterns and trends. The Sales Analyst will complete requisite training to include all Calpine Energy Solutions Sales Training Curriculum, as needed, to gain the necessary experience to exhibit the knowledge, skills and business savvy required to move into a Sales Representative role.
• Assist sales personnel in the development of their respective Account plans within the CRM tool.
• Process, prepare and analyze historical load data to create load forecasts
• Prepare materials for and attend sales calls with other sales personnel as called upon to observe other, more experienced individuals and show the ability to emulate some of the same techniques thereafter.
• Developing general knowledge of CRM (Microsoft Dynamics) skills.
• Developing use and/or application of basic sales principles, theories and concepts and analysis.
• Basic familiarity with knowledge area, staff, technologies, services, and practices.
• Makes decisions regarding own work within defined parameters.
• Regularly contributes useful ideas for own work area.
• Works on problems of limited scope.
• Work typically consists of a variety of routine tasks, which provide experience and increased job knowledge.
• Follows standard practices and procedures.
• General instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new assignments.
• May coordinate efforts of others.
• Basic communication – delivers information to individuals within defined parameters.
• Some information sharing and work with cross functional teams.
• Works on special projects as needed.
To apply for this job please visit rn11.ultipro.com.