Job Summary: (includes but is not limited to the following, other duties may be assigned):
The primary objective of this role is to generate sales of Calpine Energy Solutions’ (“Solutions”) products and services to current and prospective customer accounts.
• Responsible for generating gross margin commensurate with objectives by delivering value for current and prospective customers.
• Stay current with market and regulatory changes and convey likely implications to clients in a timely, clear and concise manner.
• For all assigned accounts, work to gain an understanding of the dimensions of their deregulated footprint, energy program objectives, risk appetite, sustainability goals, key buying influences, competitive threats and decision making processes to develop an account plan that leverages Solutions unique strengths and mitigates any weaknesses.
• Collaborate closely with cross-functional team members to improve business processes and maximize profitability.
• Utilize Solutions CRM tool to provide a timely and accurate record of customer interactions, pending transactions, critical next steps and to dependable forecasting.
• Articulate the benefits of Solutions product and service capabilities to clients with solid technical expertise and persuasive communication skills.
• Build strategic relationships with all key buying influences throughout current and prospective client organizations to maximize opportunities for Solutions to deliver value.
• Continue to learn and grow by participating in formal and informal training as agreed upon with the RVP, Sales.
To apply for this job please visit rn11.ultipro.com.