Sunnova is a different kind of Power Company, offering solar and storage services to homeowners within the United States and its territories through our network of local solar dealers. Our mission is to Power Energy IndependenceTM and change the energy industry. At Sunnova, we believe in achieving more by working together; our diverse workforce allows an inclusive and innovative culture to power our long-term growth. Our people focus on thinking beyond traditional limits – and to do that, we need the creativity and energy of every person.
Come be a part of the fastest growing segment of the energy industry!
- Maintain all-round view of solution, understanding both business and technical challenges.
- Partner with the peer developers, Scrum Masters and Architects to design develop and debug end-to-end solutions.
- Participate in daily scrums, work with Scrum Master, QA Team on projects/issues, and follows timelines & priorities.
- Develop high quality, reusable and maintainable code using Apex, Visual Force, SOQL, Apex Triggers and integrating force.com systems with third party systems for enterprise using SOAP, RESTFUL Services.
- Develops using Salesforce Lightning Framework.
- Apply sound Salesforce and automation best practices.
- Adhere to Corporate change control management processes.
- Facilitate code sharing and control by regularly submitting code to version repository system.
- Perform any other development related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or Equivalent.
- Strong experience in delivering application/solution onForce.com Platform, including configuration, process builders, workflows, outbound messaging, custom objects, batch processes, Triggers, Communities and database design.
- Development Experience with Salesforce Lightning framework.
- Experience Building application using Lightning APP Builder.
- Hands-on experience integrating Salesforce with other Applications using SOAP, REST and Streaming API’s.
- Understanding of key Salesforce architectural concepts (e.g. API, Governor Limits, Sharing, security models and techniques) consider them in finalizing the design of the solution.
- 3+ years’ experience as a software developer.
- 2+ years’ experience as a Salesforce developer.
- Strong analytical skills, possess strong written, and oral communication skills, and a willingness to “do whatever it takes” with high energy within a collaborative team environment.
- Software development life cycle: experience in deploying code from lower sandboxes to production environment and address issues related to functionality, integration, merging, mock validating new and existing code changes, etc.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum software development
- Salesforce Platform Developer/Force.com Developer certification is strongly preferred.
LOCATION: HOUSTON, TX
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are selected for a position, your employment will be contingent upon submission to and successful completion of a post-offer/pre-placement drug test (and medical examination if required by the role) as well as pre-placement verification of the information and qualifications provided during the selection process.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.