“Allegro Developer/ Senior Analyst
Responsible for gathering design, coordination, testing and support of customer intelligence reporting and the analytic needs. May work as a liaison between IT and Business to ensure proper testing is done to meet requirements.
May assess the appropriateness and effectiveness of a particular policy. Identify and implement best practices to communicate and publish. May Coordinate and lead business requirements gathering meetings with management and business users of the company.
Possibly ensure that relevant documents of system set up and working practices is established and maintained reflecting any changes as a result of development. Will Providing support and training associated with the operation of the systems, including induction and refresher training and arranging externally provided training if required.
• Senior-level; recognized technical expertise in own and possibly related functions.
• Performs a variety of complex technical service/support duties requiring specialized knowledge.
• Regularly makes decisions on non-routine or escalated technical issues.
• Independently prioritizes and executes responsibilities effectively for a single trade, group of related tasks or functional area.
• Checks own work and possibly the work of others; work results are of the highest quality standards and advanced technical competency.
• Duties and tasks reflect substantial variety and complexity.
• Resolves the most complex technical issues, conferring with Team Leader occasionally; may serve as resource to others in resolution of complex issues.
**Ideal candidate will be hired at a level commensurate with experience.
“Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field and 8 years of demonstrated work experience as a computer software engineer or software developer.
• Minimum of 8 years of experience with developing and/or supporting ETRM applications is required.
• Experience using Allegro application is preferred.
• Experience in writing code using C#, SSRS reports, Sql server.
• Good knowledge of structured query languages like SQL.
• Demonstrated knowledge of concepts of information technology, standard application development methods, and relational database technology.
• Demonstrated ability to implement standard analysis, programming, and testing techniques across the development life cycle of systems.
• Ability to determine the use of appropriate current information processing technology, applies logical reasoning to moderately complex situations, and analyzes problems of a moderately complex nature and derives workable solutions.
• Advanced ability to develop and maintain business applications using application development tools as defined.
• Demonstrated ability to use computer software programs (e.g., e-mail, word processing, spreadsheet, and project management).
• Demonstrated effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Ability to work in a diverse work environment.
To apply for this job please visit rn11.ultipro.com.