Sunnova is a different kind of Power Company, offering rooftop solar service to homeowners within the United States and its territories through our network of local sales and installation partners. Our mission is to change the energy industry by providing the choice of low-cost, worry-free solar power that generates long-term savings for our customers and continued business growth for our partners.
Come be a part of the fastest growing segment of the energy industry!
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Pricing and Market Analytics, you will help drive our Business forward by analysis of market and competitor data, development of models to understand pricing and product mix scenarios, and variance reviews to compare actual vs. expected performance. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a track record of analyzing large data sets and using both Excel and statistical tools to distill and clearly communicate insights that management uses to make decisions driving growth and profitability.
- Research and consolidate market and competitive data, identifying trends and opportunities, utilizing tools such as Excel, SQL, R, Python, and Tableau to automate analytics and reporting
- Build predictive models to analyze pricing and product mix scenarios, including ROI evaluation
- Work with the Pricing Manager to develop forecasts of volume and profitability
- Review and analyze actual results vs projections
- Clearly communicate findings and provide actionable insights with simple, easy-to-understand data-tables, graphs, and reports.
- Perform ad hoc analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Marketing or Data Analytics; with 4+ years of analysis experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Corporate Office – Houston, TX or Remote
Sunnova offers a generous employee reward package that includes:
- Comprehensive benefits
- Competitive compensation & annual bonus
- Paid time off, including 10 holidays and Paid Parental Leave
- Cell phone allowance for many roles
- Free access to onsite fitness center in Houston; discounted fitness memberships through health provider
- Complimentary garage parking in Houston
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are selected for a position, your employment will be contingent upon submission to and successful completion of a post-offer/pre-placement drug test (and medical examination if required by the role) as well as pre-placement verification of the information and qualifications provided during the selection process
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.