Sunnova is a different kind of Power Company, offering solar and storage services to homeowners within the United States and its territories through our network of local solar dealers. Our mission is to Power Energy IndependenceTM and change the energy industry. At Sunnova, we believe in achieving more by working together; our diverse workforce allows an inclusive and innovative culture to power our long-term growth. Our people focus on thinking beyond traditional limits – and to do that, we need the creativity and energy of every person.
Come be a part of the fastest growing segment of the energy industry!
Sunnova is looking for a person passionate about solar energy and eager to join the rapidly growing U.S. solar industry. We have an expanding network of independent installation partners who offer the benefits of solar as a service to homeowners. The Strategic Account Manager is the primary point of contact for partners, helping to identify issues with customers’ solar service agreements and help develop marketing and sales strategies. The position requires excellent communication skills and a “customer first” attitude toward customer service. Sunnova is a fast growing company, looking for motivated people to grow along with our team.
- Manage installation partners quarterly and annual sales goals and performance.
- Identify, research, and resolve partner issues using analytical skills and Salesforce CRM.
- Draft development plans for each assigned account, outlining key objectives and expectations for each account.
- Develop and implement training and communication to assigned installation partners.
- Update and maintain customer service requests through Salesforce CRM.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- College graduate or 6+ years of experience in inside sales or account management role
- Excellent analytical skills with understanding of financial concepts (IRR, ROI, etc.)
- Sound judgmental powers; ability to respond promptly to the needs of the customer, solicit feedback to improve service and respond to requests for service/assistance
- Proficiency in computer skills; salesforce.com experience a plus
- Self-motivated with an interest in marketing and the renewable energy/solar industry
- Ability to adapt and work in an open, fast-paced, collaborative start-up environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills
LOCATION: HOME BASED – Utah
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are selected for a position, your employment will be contingent upon submission to and successful completion of a post-offer/pre-placement drug test (and medical examination if required by the role) as well as pre-placement verification of the information and qualifications provided during the selection process.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.