Website Baker Hughes
Are you passionate about being part of a successful team?
Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving critical issues?
Join our Turbomachinery Services Team!
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity.
Partner with the best
This role assembles complex components per assembly drawings / bill of material. Performs functional testing on assemblies. Tests assemblies per customer and/or division criteria. Operates test equipment in compliance with engineering standards. Applies settings, calibrates and maintains assembly tools. Performs torquing of various components. Distributes quality notifications (qn's).
As a Valve Assambler you will be responsible for:
- Being mechanically inclined, proficient in reading/interpreting assembly blueprints, following written and verbal work instructions, and excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Understanding of the form and function of assembly components will be required as most assemblies are built without drawings or documentation.
- Being able to accurately use measuring instruments.
- Being a team player and capable of working well with minimal supervision while following safety procedures.
- Being able to stand during majority of shift, occasionally lift/carry up to 50pounds and occasionally push/pull up to 10 pounds of force.
- Being able to operate crane/hoist and pallet jack. Repetitive use of hands and wrists while using hand tools.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- High school Diploma.
- 1+ years experience with safety valves is mandatory.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
· Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
· Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
· Comprehensive private medical care options
· Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
· Tailored financial programs
· Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.