The Difference Makers in Energy
On Earth Day 2021, we’re publishing the first ever digital spread on the energy workforce and supply chain. This showcase will include written, video, and audio stories about the people who do great things each and every day to power our world: our community People talk about ESG and we personify it. From oil and gas to utilities to wind and solar, we need it all to power our planet forward. We cannot do this work without the support of individuals, entrepreneurs, companies, and organizations. The collection will be hosted on our website, verified social media channels, newsletter, and on popular streaming channels.
Pink Petro is a diversified community. We’re made up of the unique and multifaceted faces of energy, with men and women of every age, race, and sector of the industry. And they all unite under a common goal: promoting a diverse workforce for the energy transition.
Hear from several Pink Petro members on why they support this global community in its mission to eliminate the gender gap in energy. From mentorship to strategy, Pink Petro offers a support system for women in the industry. The faces of energy featured in this video include:
- Adriana Lopez, Financial Analyst
- John Sequeira, CEO TL One Partner
- Candice Landry, Intellectual Asset Manager Scientist
- Lindsay Massengill, Integration Lead
- Marcie Zlotnik, President StarTex Power
- Valerie Greene, Engineering & Procurement
- Flor Dimassi, CEO Global Speak Translation
- Sravani Gullapalli, Engineer & Research Scientist
- Lakesia Campbell, Managing Director Campbell Endeavors
- Katie Mehnert, CEO Pink Petro